->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:31 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Birthday party
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 pm 

Hey Guys long time no talk, I'm back and I need your help. Its my brother's birthday soon and he is a major angler so I was wondering if there is a place to do good deep sea or in land fishing in or near Mumbai, all suggestions are welcome. :D thanks in advance and
TIGHT LINES! :D
Edit: sorry about the placement, thanks for moving it Admins wont happen again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 pm 

bump, any one have any ideas for a quick day trip or 2days around Mumbai? fresh water is ok too once again thank you,
Tight lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am 
Fishaholic

Try Murud, it is approximatly 3 Hrs drive from Mumbai. Khoda Jetty, Agardanda Jetty and Korlai Fort (Rave danda) are esiest places to fish. There are some very good spots also but they are hard to reach. In case you are willing to take up a long hike on slippery rocks, risking a limb or two, PM me and I will mark one or two spots on google for you.

Regards,

Ali. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:30 pm 
Fishaholic

Yes Addae Murud is Goooood :lol: many have tried fishing here so can you :D

I am from Murud & here is something you should know before fishing the above mentioned spots:

Khoda jetty has a variety of very beautiful moray eels , yellow tail & red tailed catfish and also some super strong groupers . watch out for any signs of submerged nets or anchor ropes of the parked boats if any

Agadanda Jetty is also very famous for good size breams but you can fish there only at night as the jetty is used for ferrying people and goods to the other side of the water , fishing there at daytime will get you surrounded by curious onlookers and we don't wanna end up saying sorry to someone :wink: and if you want to fish at night don't forget to take permission from the newly formed coastgaurd station

Korlai fort is known for its barras and mjs try at the left side base of the fort entrance or exactly behind the fort passing thru it { again inform the lighthouse or fort authorities that you are fishing here } the best fishing time here is on the incoming tide matching sunset

and if you want some nice big sting rays and guitar fish try the famous Ganpatipule beach of ratnagiri :lol: go till waist deep water cast ur bait n wait n pray for a big hookup :wink: and when you get one immediately get ready for a good back excercise :lol: :lol: { always wear a lifejacket at ganpatipule }

If you come to Murud let me know will be glad to help you have tight lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
risking a limb or two,

I know someone who has also lost his mind after he had a fall .. :cry: :cry: God bless him and give him some peace in life.

A.R.M, how far are you willing to travel? if you are looking a place close to Mumbai with some resorts, Murud will be a decent place.

Any place you go, wear proper footwear mark your ground and fish safe.

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm 
Fishaholic

A.R.M.

I do not think, given the weather, going for a deep sea trip is advisable. The plase sugested above are the best for trip like a day or two. Ganpatiphule is also excellent for beach fishing but for that you have to plan a long trip.

I have special affection for Murud belt because that is the place from where I had caught my first salt water Fish. :-)

The place is amazing with lot of potential for Barra, Rawas, Mjs, groopers and Breams. You can try fishing from the rocks, beach fishing or try diffrent jetties in the night time.

By the way, happy birthday to your brother in advance.

Tight lines and wish you guys some good fun.

Regards,

Ali. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm 
Fishaholic

Dear, A.R.M.,

Murud is a fantastic place to fish, as its pretty clean as compared to other spots and hence the marine habitat is not ruined much.. At this time of year i would advice to do bait fishing from the mentioned jettys and you will be happy with the outcome. Also i would say korlai fort is a very nice place for lure as well as bait fishing, i have cought few decent barras and MJs from there, but considering the risky n slippery terrain to reach the light house i will not advice to go there...
So Murud should be the ideal place to go.. Mr. Lionheart is a local there and also knows the place inside out, and also always ready to help fellow anglers, so if he guides you for the same, you wont come empty handed... What better gift can there be than a nice barra which Mr. Lionheart always manages to catch??

regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:

I have special affection for Murud belt because that is the place from where I had caught my first salt water Fish. :-)

My First MJ on lure came in that belt (Agardanda and yours at Korlai). Me, Fred and the great gang. A perfect royal host, ex. Mayor of Murud, what a great trip that was. :-) :D

Ali, two things,

1st, Korlai and agardanda are very nice, not the rocks around Murud ...people from Murud village shit on those rocks and beach there. So only catch and release... No fish for pot from that filth. [smilie=puking.gif]

2nd: Ganpatipule beach is 10 KM long, :lol: :lol: :lol: Should I say more..?? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 am 

santosh wrote:
1st, Korlai and agardanda are very nice, not the rocks around Murud ...people from Murud village shit on those rocks and beach there. So only catch and release... No fish for pot from that filth. [smilie=puking.gif]

It is sadly very true !! this shitty act is openly practiced everywhere regardless of any state or district some do it on the beaches , some on the river beds, others in the fileds or even by the railway tracks

Sitting in my BKC office on a not so manic monday morning Ha ha haaa santosh I had a good laugh reading your comments , you really are a funny man !! looks like you are very sensitive or say shit sensitive guy ;-) if you are trying to say that murud is filthy and the fish there is filthy because of a dozen guys then I suggest you totally stop eating seafood!!
Because for ages & ages ever since man started to use the sea route for trade and long travels, everyone in those ships and sail boats dumped their shit in the same open seas & oceans which we lovingly take a dip in today and call it clear blue ocean :P if one were to estimate it in tons then it would be a big shocking figure and again the beautiful yellow or white sandy beaches that we all enjoy sitting and sunbathing on is nothing but a big pile of shit !! Yes you have read it right !! :p it is in fact the excreta of the parrot fish which bites out chunks of coral reefs and excretes it later in the form of fine sand and this process has been going on for hundreds & hundreds of years :p also don't eat eggs as they too come thru a very shitty route LOL .

so now if you have decided to straight away become a vegetarian then again you will be so very disappointed to find that animal excreta or shit which we all call as manure is liberally used in the fields to grow food grains, fruits & vegetables
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manure#Animal_manures
So should we stop eating our favourite fruits and basmati rice also ??
Don't tell me you always carry an open umbrella & never walk under the open sky fearing the overhead brids might shit down :lol: :lol:
my!! my !! what are we going to do now ?? The whole planet is full of shit :lol: :lol:
If we all decide to take your words seriously then I guess Going to mars will be the only clean option for all of us ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am damn sure we all came across the famous one liner " SHIT HAPPENS " so let it happen santosh !! and leave it alone :p

Murud is a very Beautiful place :) and I have been going there regularly with my family at least five times a year and also my several buses filled with tourists ply from mumbai to murud at least twice a week:) murud muncipality was the first to actively put a ban on thin plastic bags and murud beach is many many times much cleaner than mumbai's beaches , so I can say that I know murud more than you :-)

Santosh please take my comments which are true facts in a sporting & jolly manner and start looking at things with a wide angle lens
Happy fishing and tight lines to the smartest guy on IA [smilie=coolup.gif]
Cheers
Rajendra Sawant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 pm 
Fishaholic

Hahahahahahahahahaha! SHIT HAPPENS! Hahahahahaha I witness and smell it almost every weekend!

Mr Rajendra Sawant! loved reading this piece from you! very funny and informative too. I'd like to add one of the tastiest fishes in Kerala called currymean (pardon the spelling) eats shit! Prawns too eat shit! I seriously contemplated eating prawns when I came to know/became aware of their diet. Sometimes its true ignorance is bliss. I still eat prawns but the thought they eat shit makes me think twice.

None the less! I guess A.R.M has got the info he needs.

I guess we all should control and stay away from this thread before things start taking twists and turns that can be called unpleasant for anyone/everyone. Just a suggestion.

Regards,

Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 pm 
Fishaholic

Omesh, I guess you are referring to karimeen (Pearl spot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_chromide) when you said about the tasty fish. As per Wikipedia, "It feeds on algae, plant material and insects." !! Could you please elaborate ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Rajendra Sawant wrote:

Sitting in my BKC office on a not so manic monday morning Ha ha haaa santosh I had a good laugh reading your comments ,Rajendra Sawant

I am so glad you had a goood laugh, and also that good laugh made you do such an extensive research about shit in such a short time sitting at your home or office . Now we do have someone between us who has a authority on SHIT.. wow.

Rajendra Sawant wrote:
Murud is a very Beautiful place :) and also my several buses filled with tourists ply from mumbai to murud at least twice a week:) Rajendra Sawant

Good to know that you have busses that go to Murud twice a week. We on IA would love to hire your buss for our next IA competition, so please PM us your contact details of your BKC office. :-)

We had few like you very knowledgeable guys on IA, two of them had a same IP address :wink: . Your long and well researched post, your only 5th so far on IA and after a gap of almost a month is not at all surprising :-) , and I am sure you know Murud well.. :lol:

Take care .. :wink:

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 pm 
Fishaholic

kryptoz wrote:
Omesh, I guess you are referring to karimeen (Pearl spot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_chromide) when you said about the tasty fish. As per Wikipedia, "It feeds on algae, plant material and insects." !! Could you please elaborate ?

ummmm as per wikipedia but not as per most of my keralite friends who swear they eat shit! wiki has people who post but there's no guarantee even on wiki if the info is correct. Well maybe it is but i've heard different from most sources, some of them teachers and administrators of a school like new era in panchgani! hence i beg to differ. well more thank karimeen i did elaborate on prawns eating shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:26 am 
Fishaholic

Dear mr. Rajendra...

A very informative post by you and i really enjoyed reading it. I must admit that you are very sensetive person rather more than Santosh as nobody would have done so much of research about SHIT that to on busy monday..
Only few things are bit puzzling for me,

1. Where the person so sensetive towards the comments not pointed towards anybody, does so much of research about it; was for all these days?

2. Why is he taking comments regarding murud so personally?

3. How does he know Santosh is the smartest guy on the forum in just one month?

4. Just fifth post and what a post!! It seems he's been doing it for quite some time now, and the presentation is very famillier just im not able to spot it..

One more thing, so much is said and heard about Murud... Even im kind of native of Raigad and i have to admit that Murud is a very fine spot for fishing... Also now we have mr. Sawant also to help us as he claims to know the place very well... I would like to request Ali bhaai to arrange our next angling competion at Murud...
With the help of mr. Sawant and our very own lionheart, it will be great fun...

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:50 am 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:

Good to know that you have busses that go to Murud twice a week. We on IA would love to hire your buss for our next IA competition, so please PM us your contact details of your BKC office. :-)

I think they(powai wale) are helpless to host any IA competitions as of now! :? [smilie=thumbdown.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 am 
Fishaholic

dr. prasad wrote:
Dear mr. Rajendra...

I must admit that you are very sensetive person rather more than Santosh as nobody would have done so much of research about SHIT that to on busy monday..

Dr. Prasad

:lol: Rajendra, gets in his office on Monday morning reads my post and comes out with his shit based research by 11.44 Am, how quick or did he spend his whole weekend reading about sand created by parrrot fish, but that was educational. :wink:

I always thought that the beautiful beach I sit on in some of the untouched places in Konkan was formed because of natures mechanical and chemical forces which produces minerals, oxides of iron, alumina, and silica, which combine into clay. The two other components are silt and sand (quartz). But all that happened after the Ice age was the work of the naughty parrot fishs shit.. :lol: :lol:

He also researched the liberal use of manure and found out a wiki link to prove it. On top of it he made a desperate attempt to enlighten me on eggs. :lol: :lol:, and did try to send me to Mars.. :evil:

Sorry to ask you Rajendra but just as my old not so dear friend, even you had a nasty fall and damaged your brains?? :cry:

dr. prasad wrote:

1. Where the person so sensetive towards the comments not pointed towards anybody, does so much of research about it; was for all these days?

2. Why is he taking comments regarding murud so personally?

4. Just fifth post and what a post!! It seems he's been doing it for quite some time now, and the presentation is very famillier

Doc,
What I was discussing was with Ali, but then don’t be surprised we had few like him before. :evil:

On a serious note, Doc do you think Rajendra might me suffering from Disorganized schizophrenia? :roll:

Get well soon, and Sawant please take my comments not sportingly & in jolly manner and start looking, coz you may someday say SHIT I messed up.. :twisted:

Anyways, my views about Murud were based on my trip to that place some 5 - 6 years back, then the place was full of filth, but since you are a regular there and as you say that Murud Municipality is on fabulous cleanup drive, I would love to come with you some day to Murud on an educational tour.

dr. prasad wrote:

Also now we have mr. Sawant also to help us as he claims to know the place very well... I would like to request Ali bhaai to arrange our next angling competion at Murud...

Doc, brilliant idea. Rajendra has good knowledge of Murud and we also have the very helpful Sayed (Lion of Murud), if all agree (not just few Powai wala :lol: ) we can plan the next IA saltwater competition at Murud.. :D :D, it not only close, clean, but we also have local knowledge to help us.

oppss.. I am late for work..

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am 
Fishaholic

Omesh.Moorjani wrote:
kryptoz wrote:

ummmm as per wikipedia but not as per most of my keralite friends who swear they eat shit! wiki has people who post but there's no guarantee even on wiki if the info is correct. Well maybe it is but i've heard different from most sources, some of them teachers and administrators of a school like new era in panchgani! hence i beg to differ. well more thank karimeen i did elaborate on prawns eating shit.

http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/Species ... pearl+spot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 am 
Fishaholic

Omesh.Moorjani wrote:
most of my keralite friends who swear they eat shit! .

Hi Omesh, thanks for the information :-)

Can you please give a source?

For the Prawns / Shrimp :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
But all that happened after the Ice age was the work of the naughty parrot fishs shit.. :lol: :lol:

Good one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:00 pm 
Fishaholic

Hahahahaha :lol: ...Santosh you really have a good sense of humour. :wink: LOL.

Rajendra..that is one hell of a research on SHIT. It made me throw up in my mouth a little. LOL. But it was a good read. :shock:

It's been a while since I read such a post that has still kept me smiling since the last 30 minutes. All my teammates in office are looking at me in a strange way now :lol: :lol: . Hahaha :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Omesh.Moorjani wrote:
most of my keralite friends who swear they eat shit! .

Hi Omesh, thanks for the information :-)

Can you please give a source?

For the Prawns / Shrimp :P

I just googled it.....

here is one link i found : http://www.dherbs.com/articles/seafood-143.html

There is a lot more info on this and almost all crustaceans and what they eat. many theories, then there's plankton and there's algae, but then again, I just said what I heard, no offense to no one, esp. not you!, you wanted a link, here you go, still want to know more then you and I have the same world wide web!

I'd still like to re iterate no offense!

Best Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:38 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey Omesh, was just trying pull your chain.. not trying to prove anything to you. I hope you know I dont need to.

And why offense?? :)..

And thanks for the link.. :))) Dont trust all that friends tell you.. ;)

Now should start a new topic on the 3rd IA saltwater competition

Last edited by santosh on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:42 pm 

Wow, at first I was afraid that no one would reply, Now the topic is really full of shit :D hahahaha jokes aside thanks for the info every one! seems like this Murud place is the way to go! Some one mentioned the weather being bad for sea fishing, when is a good time, Also what tackle is advisded for sea fishing (go to rigs)? Lastly WHO WANTS TO COME, THE MORE THE MERRIER! seriously, if anything you guys can point us in the right direction, Road trip anyone? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Now should start a new topic on the 3rd IA saltwater competition

Give me sometime man! I'm still learning! haven't even caught a single salty yet!!....

Regards,

Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:55 pm 
Fishaholic

Omesh.Moorjani wrote:

Give me sometime man! I'm still learning! haven't even caught a single salty yet!!....

Regards,

Omesh

We all are still learning mate, keep trying.. someone once told me, "cast and cast till you hook the big fish you have seen in the book"

Good luck.. Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 pm 
Fishaholic

A.R.M. wrote:
Lastly WHO WANTS TO COME, THE MORE THE MERRIER! seriously, if anything you guys can point us in the right direction, Road trip anyone? :D

Is the party On The House..?? :lol: :lol:

If you want to go on a weekend trip, Murud belt is the nearest to Mumbai.

The weather is still not perfect, maybe a week more or two.. 24th - 25th looks good, early morning tide.

for tackle, a good Med / hvy action rod of 8 to 10 ft paired with size 4500 -6500 reel 30 LB line.

You can try both bait and lure fishing.. Also proper footwear and tide timings are very important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm 
Fishaholic

Have been following the recent developments on this thread till now , what Santosh wrote is true about people shitting on the rocks, this happens everyday at the khoda jetty :p he was misguided or say not guided to the proper place by whoever he went with ,

Many questions are raised about Rajendra and his post and Like others I too am suspicious about rajendra and the shitty motive of his post on this thread !! at this time !! And it also reminds me of one mentos more akka sandesh more who also mysteriously appeared only to flame the flying sparks of the moments , looks like someone is hell bent to book the dirtiest place in depts of Hell with such dastardly acts and I sincerely hope that he succeeds :p

@ mr Rajendra I know some of the hotel owners of murud and most of the guys who rent out parking spaces to buses and other tourist vehicles that come to murud and it is a known fact that whenever an obnoxious bunch comes and makes trouble, they end up going to the garage before going home :twisted: , please do mention only the name of your tours & travel and I'll make sure you & your Co enjoys unlimited special attention in Murud :lol: :twisted:

------------------------------Back to Fishing--------------------------------------

santosh wrote:

dr. prasad wrote:

Also now we have mr. Sawant also to help us as he claims to know the place very well... I would like to request Ali bhaai to arrange our next angling competion at Murud...

Doc, brilliant idea. Rajendra has good knowledge of Murud and we also have the very helpful Sayed (Lion of Murud), if all agree (not just few Powai wala :lol: ) we can plan the next IA saltwater competition at Murud.. :D :D, it not only close, clean, but we also have local knowledge to help us.
Santosh

Good initiative dr Prasad :-) Yes ofcourse why not !!! Not only just for a few Powai wala / pune wala / lokhandwala but any Rod n Reel wala from IA LOL :lol: :lol:

I will offer my Co-operation for the proposed upcomming competition at murud if it is declared by the official announcer " Ali " , he has my cell # and is welcome to contact me for the same :wink:

This very Lion of Murud was hospitable even when an angler rang his door bell very early in the morning for personal materialistic reasons and also when another boring angler squated and chatted nonstop in his house from 1pm till 7pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Should I say more ... ?? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm 
Fishaholic

Guys guys,

ARM wanted information and the whole topic has been diverted elsewhere. Be on track or i will have to ask Bops to look after the matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi A.R.M.
Bypassing the irrelevent discussions, and comming to main topic of your trip, to celebrate the birthday of your brother, I would love to join you for a day or two of fishing.

Would appriciate if you can be specific about your plans and will then decide weather I can spare some time for this trip or not.

lionheart wrote:
competition at murud if it is declared by the official announcer " Ali " , he has my cell # and is welcome to contact me for the same :wink:

Syed,

There is nothing official about the IA Compitition and the initiative to organise such events was taken to bring IA anglers together and promote the sport of angling. Any one is welcomed to take the lead and announce and organise such events. You also, as a member of this forum, can go ahed and announce and organise the next competition.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am 
Fishaholic

Sayed last two IA competition were arranged by Ali bhai and Santo, now you should assist them in the 3rd IA saltwater competition. Cant be a better way to pay back to this great forum by assisting them in helping new and old members to meet and share their experience

This Rajendra as suspected is a fake,. I pray he is never found, knowing whom he has targeted he will end up as a pile of SHIT.

Sayed, you know who all have helped you, its time you assist in whatever small way u can. Guys please fix the date.. :))
Regards ,

Dr . Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am 
Fishaholic

I propose! as a member of this forum!.....
Sayed bhai be made a moderator! I hope some people second and third my proposal! will formally take it forward to Indianangler! Is everyone game?!..... Lets make it happen and lets all beginners! learners, experienced and Pro's enjoy the 3rd IA competition.

Regards,

P:S: Santy bhai! why my chain man? I respect you so I'm supposed to post link!!! I respect you, never asked you to prove anything in the first place. No offense agreed, but then why the statement of proving anything... I know you don't need to neither did I ever ask you to big bro! what more now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 am 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
"cast and cast till you hook the big fish you have seen in the book"

Good luck.. Santosh

Thanks for the luck! I respect that someone! God willing I will hook my big one and it will be none other than big rawas(Indian Salmon)! from the shore of Murud! I dream of it! Godwilling! someday! it will happen! I have my guru's support and love! very few can be loving human beings....

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:03 am 
Fishaholic

Omesh, please call Santosh, santy, santo, and not some bhai.. thanks for the respect, you are too kind.. .but I dont like called bhai.

Omesh.Moorjani wrote:
Sayed bhai be made a more!

Sayed be made a more??? what's that ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omesh, good luck. keep casting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 am 

Let Do this, my brother's birthday is the 26th of sept, but the party could be the next week end as well, right now a 2day weekend trip seems like the right idea. Indian Anglers Compation sound great, my brother would love if threw a compition on his birthday :D .Lets talk about this who would come, where would me meet, what about prizes, and where would we stay? Thanks for the help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:33 am 
Fishaholic

sayed bhai be made MORE!!!

Please elaborate.. Lolzzz

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm 
Fishaholic

lolz! so funny! ha ha ha well if you type the letters "m o d e r a t o r" without the spaces, it comes as more, I believe you have been on the site much longer than me and would know of it by now. but since you don't more stands for "m o d e r a t o r".... as otherwise the site wont display the word completely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 pm 
Fishaholic

Omesh my dear Young man please concentrate more on the Bites underwater rather than on the Bytes above it :P
Happy Fishing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:31 pm 
Fishaholic

why mod?? I propose him to be made admin of the forum.. And i know who few people will second and third that...
sayed to be mod!! what crap...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:56 pm 
Fishaholic

Shut up guys. There is a limit to everything. Improper posts will be deleted without any notice. Omesh, choosing somebody to m o d e r a t e this forum is Bopanna's call and not any other member. So concentrate more on fishing rather than thinking about these things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm 

Thanks Apoo any body have any helpful posts? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 pm 
Fishaholic

I believe Sayed already has his own fishing blog and is very busy with it.

Let's appreciate the great work Bopanna has done for IA.com and leave the technical/management aspects to him. Hats off to Bopanna for giving us this wonderful site where we can all learn great stuff on angling and make lots of angling buddies.

Cheers!!!

Last edited by abraganza on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm 
Fishaholic

abraganza wrote:
I believe Sayed already has his own fishing website and is very busy with it.

Let's appreciate the great work Bopanna has done for IA.com and leave the technical/management aspects to him. Hats off to Bopanna for giving us this wonderful site where we can all learn great stuff on angling and make lots of angling buddies.

Cheers!!!
i really agree with that anthony,, how is your fishing going on rough weather in goa this days. :lol: