[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
So what happened? - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: So what happened?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:35 am 
Fishaholic

Hello Everyone,

So what happened to the Forum over the last two months?

Every time I went to the Indian Angler site, there was technical gibberish on every line with warnings.

I thought the site had been hacked as there were no contributions from anyone and not a word from the Moderators or Administrator as to what had gone wrong!

I was glad and relieved today when the site went back to being normal and there was a brand new
report from Vijayfisher on his first GT.

Kingfish

Post subject: Re: So what happened?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:55 pm 
Fishaholic

Kingfish hope all is well, and you weren't affected much by the fires in Australia.
I started having withdrawal symptoms of not being able to login to IA.
Anyway good to see the site back up !

Cheers
Binu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:45 pm 
Fishaholic

Hello Binu,

All well here, the fires were some distance from our area.

Still no explanation from the Moderators/Admin. as to what happened to the site.

Stay safe from the Corona Virus.

Regards,
Kingfish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:56 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Kingfish,
Initially I too thought the site was hacked. I think the issue was some thing related to the server platform (PHP) upgrade.
I have informed this to the admin and looks like it took some time to fix it.

Glad to log into the forum and receive message from everyone.

Regards,
Venkatesan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:03 pm 
Fishaholic

Hello Venkat,

Thanks for the explanation and it is good to hear from you.

Hope the anglers have been active over the last two months and new reports should start flowing in.

I personally have not been able to go fishing what with the fires in Australia, followed by severe
flooding caused by rains.

Was about to go trout fishing this month in New Zealand but cancelled everything due to the Corona Virus danger.

Kingfish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

The hosting server upgraded the PHP and I was unable to login to my account like everyone else to upgrade the phpbb board to match the new PHP version. It has been resolved now.

IndianAngler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:30 am 
Fishaholic

Same here, i thought the site owner went broke and wanted to cut his loses! Lol joking...

Nice to see it back up and running again... Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:26 am 
Enlightened

Yup, that was an upgrade issue,
I was unable to figure out what was going on,
Thank God, restored.

AbuAhmed.