->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Fishing/ YouTube
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:49 pm 
Fishaholic

If you have wondered where Maruthu has gone, he is into some fantastic fishing action which can be seen on YouTube.

Enter " Konkan Fishing" and you can see his numerous episodes, both saltwater and freshwater ...... he has been catching mahseer and snakehead on various new lures.

This is not a plug for his channel, just information for those who (like me) wondered why there were no trip reports or messages from him.

I wish him tight lines.

Kingfish

Post subject: Re: Fishing/ YouTube
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:42 pm 
Fishaholic

I love Maruthu's videos. He puts a lot of time and effort for making each video!
Keep the content coming, and do post reports here as well!

Regards
Binu

Post subject: Re: Fishing/ YouTube
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 am 
Fishaholic

I just opened up this site to start sharing my reports (not youtube videos) and the first thing I saw was this :)

One of the main reason, I would like to take my time and do that is I have learned a lot here and I'm still learning and would also like to contribute and also I see Kingfish putting in his time and effort to keep the place alive and I would like to do what I can from my side as well for the community, I've gained from.

Only problem now is that I do not take pictures anymore. Will all the fishing and camera gear (for the video) it is difficult to get various pics while being busy making the video gets complicated. My phone doesn't take good pictures as I bought the cheapest one for like 6K rupees from the market and I do not have a point and shoot camera. Going forward, I'll try to get the reports for IA and another site from NJ where I used to be more active. I love to read articles/reports with pics, waaaay more than watching youtube videos to be honest.

Cheers!
Maruthu