->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:20 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:45 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi friends,
if anybody knows fishing location in Delhi then plz share the details.... :roll: .

TL,

Pradeep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm 

Hi Pradeep,

Well not aware of any fishing spot in delhi, but if you have time you can drive down to corbett (just 5hrs drive from delhi) and try your angling luck in the mighty ramganga river that s swarming with fishes and if lucky you may also manage to hook the tiger with fin called mahseer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Vinay,
Thanks for your reply. Certainly Mahseer is a challenge and golden dream for every angler :roll: . Hopefully very soon I will be encounter with the tiger of the Ramganga. Well have you ever tried to catch Mahseer? If yes then what are the techniques and bait you used please share with me. And where is your location?

TL

Pradeep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:22 pm 

Hi Pradeep,

Well have not yet been lucky to hook the majestic aqautic tiger but would love to someday :-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 am 

Hello..

1. Near Hindan its the hindan river which still got some good fish specially cat fish of 3-4 kind.. But perfect time for fishing there will be august to October.

2. 2nd one is near gaziabad and delhi border. that location hold good size of mangur. 5-8 Kg of weight. :) no confirm route map, will inform in a few week.

If you are planning for a fishing trip, please let me know. I stay near dhaulakaun, delhi.

Regards,

Tanay

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:05 pm 

Dear Pradeep,

I have caught Mahseer in J&K in the good old days, both on Atta and on silver coloured spoons. Down South, I believe Ragi serves as a good bait for Mahseer. Happy fishing, keep us posted on your activities. I'm from Delhi too and would love to follow up on angling activities around Delhi.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:01 pm 

HI just read your msgs about the fishing locations near DELHI as I too am in Delhi was searching for some tackle shops but all in vain finally I have decided for Cabbelas and as for as fishing is concerned I don't have any rod and equipment with me as I have left my equipment in Kashmir but am very eager to fish.If you know some good source were I can buy some good rod and other equipment than please let me know.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:45 pm 

Sir abid,
I searched over delhi .. No tackle shop :( I searched over interent , found good equipments on amazon.com but they costs a lot for shipping to India. Found a few India based online tackle shops deals in Indian currency ... IA forum is one of them. I have not purchased from this site till now but it may b good.

With regards,
Tanay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 pm 

***** Posting references to tackle suppliers is not allowed ******