->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:11 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:22 am 
Fishaholic

Hello everyone, Im so delighted to announce the news of my first catch after a year n half into angling :D

Last sunday was my Lucky day where in I have hooked and successfully landed my first fish, believe me this fish gave me a very nice fight almost dragging the line for a minute the moment it got hooked and is a very lovely fish. :P

The plan all started on a day before sunday, I got msg from Shadab bhai informing me that he is going fishing with Basharath and if im also coming let him know. I was clueless on whether I can join them or not since my mom was demanding lots of work from me :oops:. After completing all her demands and finally asked for her permission to go fishing, she said she will give me permission by 7am in morning :D . So I msged both Shadab bhai and Basharath that I will confirm by 7am. But to my surprise mom again given me lots of works that took me almost 2am in night to complete the tasks [smilie=boggl3y3dummy-ani.gif]. Finally she has given me permission to go fishing at 2am :shock:

By tirelessly completing all her demands I fell fast asleep and could not even sense the alarm on my mobile :x. When the sun rays were striking on my face from window I suddenly woke up and could not realize that I had to go fishing. When I woke up, I was contemplating on what I was planning for [smilie=smack.gif].... :arrow: Immediatly I realized that I had to go fishing :idea: , then grabbed my mobile to check time and to my horror it is 8:30am and I have a message from Basharath sent at 7:05 am that he is leaving for Shadab bhai home in 10mins... [smilie=shocked.gif]

Holy shit it almost 1 and half hours ago that he had already gone to shadab bhai's place.I fell sad thinking that they already are on their way to fishing. I just messaged Basharath about where are you and apologizing for not replying back on time because I woke up late :(

And to my pleasant surprise :P Basharath replied he is still at Shadab bhai's place and that they have 45mins more to start the journey. I replied to him promising him that i'll be there on time [smilie=pimp.gif] (the distance between my home and shadab bhai home is almost 15km-16km)

Suddenly I jumped off my bed ran straight to brush the teeth then get ready and finally take out my rod and tackle box grabbed the appropriate hooks, sinkers and lures etc. Bidded bye bye to mom and thanked her for giving me permission :P

Went to the lift pushed the button and to my surprise lift was not working at that time and I have to run down 6 stories :evil:

After taking out my wheeler from parking, I realized I forgot to take the rice husk for bait fishing [smilie=dunceblock.gif] I looked up at my window on the 6th story :? , knowing it will take time to go up 6stories and again run down, then looked for local kirana store to see whether it is open or not and yes of course it was opened on time that sunday :P drove straight to the shop and bought 250gm wheat floor and two packs of biscuits for breakfast :twisted:

Thus began my first 15km journey towards Shadab bhai's home alone ;) (this being my second time visit to him, my first visit to his home was on last week with basharath and another friend) and it took me 55mins instead of 45 mins to reach Shadab bhai's place. When I reached at Shadab bhai's place, Basharath was stocking up ground bait recipe in the drawing room which Shadab bhai specially prepared(it was the toned down version of Shadab bhai's dad's original recipe).

Basharath come out to receive me, I asked where is Shadab bhai? He told Shadab bhai is bathing :shock: (why bathing before the trip when we will sweat it out the whole day fishing under the sun)

We sat together on the sofa, discussing some fishy talks, ranging from my experience at nagarjunasagar trips to basharath's trip with masab tank gangs and his experience with Salim bhai to singh ka shikar to rod n reels etc.

Then Shadab bhai comes down from the upstair, we greeted each other and started packing up tackles and water bottles. I having bought my own rod and was taking one of the reel of shadab bhai but shadab bhai is insisting me to leave my rod and take his extra rod and reel. He is always open hearted towards his close friends, not to go back on his promises. Then he was doing some stuffs and I arranged the rods and reels on the sofa, took a shot of it ;)

Fully loaded and ready to go
the left most rod n reel is used by shadab bhai, the middle one is used by Basharath this is a very sophisticated high quality light weight graphite rod(it is weightless that it look like a plastic pipe), and the right most is the extra rod n reel of shadab bhai which he lended to me :D

Having loaded all the stuffs onto the car we drove towards Manjira River on the outskirt of Hyderabad. Before reaching Manjira River we had a breakfast at south Indian tiffin stall also took some parcel for lunch ;)

Reached Manjira river by 11:40, parked the car unloaded the tackles and started walking and trekking towards the shore of Manjira River. The atmosphere and the climate is same as last week and we were doubtful of hooking at least one fish.

Took the place in front of dam. First thing to start is to do pre baiting the speciall prepared ground bait recipe of Shadab Bhai then unload the hook and lines.

the view of Manjira Dam

Another view of Manjira Dam

A view of Manjira River

Basharath did the most simplest set up of using a 2mg sinker and a hook covered with simple atta bait

Shadab bhai did little different set up of 10mg sinker attached half feet before the hook. He covered his hook with simple atta bait.

I did a float style set up of a very tiny hook which is just 1cm in length, a 2mg sinker is attached about 1-2 inches before the the hook. And for the bait I mixed the specially prepared bait of shadab bhai with 50% atta dough and covered it in the tiny hook. A spherical float is attached at about 1meter length from the hook.

This is the hook I used.

To Be Continued.... Stay tuned :P

Last edited by arish on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 am 
Fishaholic

Good write up..can;t wait for the next part..... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 am 
Fishaholic

Nice nice... :-)

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:38 am 
Fishaholic

Waiting.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 am 
Fishaholic

How long to wait :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 am 
Fishaholic

Nice place bro ! looks perfecto for murrels ! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice , now part two..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 pm 
Enlightened

cannt wait for part 2...........dont test the patience please.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Waiting.. :D

:-) :-)

Still waiting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm 
Fishaholic

dude atleast give out the release date of part 2 !? this waiting is gonna kill me ! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm 
Fishaholic

In Queue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks everyone, im too busy in office now, will write the second part when im back home :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm 
Fishaholic

hahahahhahahahaha.. love how your so excited and honest .. and also how you're tantalizing all the chaps on the forum..good fun !!! hope is a big fish you got...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 pm 
Fishaholic

Waiting for your awesome catches... :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 am 
Fishaholic

:roll: waiting .... waiting .... :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:42 am 
Fishaholic

No shortcut guys [smilie=nope.gif] :lol:

Before going to further narrate my experience with my first fish let me appreciate and thanks Binu(Viper), Dr. Prasad, Santosh, ralf(dmelloralf), Raka, Fishergomian, Nirupan, Apoo, Raka ;), Humaid, Hamour, Sandip Ghose and Whitesnapper for their patience, could not have expected their eagerness to know more :shock:

@Raka: The place well known for Mulley and many anglers takes out mulleys frequently, it also holds murrells as well. Shadab bhai and Basharath both have hooked murrells there.

@hamour: I could not expect to tantalize them, this wirteup all happened just because of my excitement of first catch :P

After setting up my hook both Shadab bhai and Basharath stared at my tiny hook(which was given to me by uncle) 8) , we laughed together at the size of hook and I remembered saying "small is beautiful" to Dr. Amir :lol:

Since I have already done 8 trips before this and I knew well that nothing is in my favour for I returned empty handed all the times. Nothing come to my mind that Im going to have a thrilling experience with the fish that made my day. I just took my position, Shadab bhai and Basharath too took their position.

Before we started casting hook, a local construction worker started swimming at the spot where we were about to cast. Before he was jumping onto the water, Shadab bhai was trying his best to let him not to jump and disturb the water around us(It was just been ground baited) but in vain. This made situation very annoying.

After he moved, we started casting and the time was around 12:15pm. My cast was landed at the exact spot where I was expecting it to land there. We waited waited and waited for fish to bite but nothing happened, We retrieved each other hooks randomly and casted again, in the middle of our action that local again swam in front of us and disturbing the situation around us. When he was about to the come near, I noticed some splashes in front of me and suddenly casted my hook there, waiting for the fish to bite, but to our annoyance that local swam at that exact spot where I noticed splashes and made the situation worse. When the local was landing onto the ground he stole my attention from the floater which I was carefully watching over it. When I turned my attention to the floater again, I noticed some disturbance on the floater and suddenly stood up for little more disturbance to occur, but this vanished, I retrieved my hook, checked the bait on the hook and half of the bait was eaten by fish :( , first unsuccessful attempt of the day.

I started my second round of casting after taking 5 mins break because that guy is constantly disturbing water around us. Again that guy jumped into water [smilie=headfuck.gif] , I looked into the sky raised my hands and said "Oh God". :roll: :roll: :lol:

We remained calm and were hopeful of landing one, till now both Shadab bhai and Basharath too have experienced the bites on their hook but were unsuccessful. This time I retrieved the hook attached fresh bait and casted again, after casting I took the line on my index finger near the reel in order to sense the vibration on line. but to my big surprise this guy jumped again [smilie=damn.gif] [smilie=holyshit.gif]

Then comes my glorious moment...

To be Continued...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 am 
Fishaholic

U should have fouled hook the swimmer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 am 
Fishaholic

Arish How much will u make us wait for the whole story???

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am 
Fishaholic

arish wrote:
but to my big surprise this guy jumped again [smilie=damn.gif] [smilie=holyshit.gif]

Can you shoot..?? :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 am 

You should have hit him with a bait-ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am 
Fishaholic

Irritating swimmer ! :x if talkin doesnt help use saam daam dandd bhed... [smilie=ebilxmas-hat.gif]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
arish wrote:
but to my big surprise this guy jumped again [smilie=damn.gif] [smilie=holyshit.gif]

:lol: :lol: :lol:,nice one Santosh..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm 
Enlightened

Arish i am going to tell the rest story in 3 lines...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ur memory is very good, i worry u remember all the minutes :roll:

that boy was local..and i think something might have happened in the nearby trees which bought such a product.

we asked him not to do so but he was acting like "baigan ko bolo".we would have fought him but we love our car windows..bcos few months back they emptied my bike tank.

Good write up arish,it is fun to see ur breakup writings...it looks as if we are watching some serial...... :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 pm 
Fishaholic

Next time you see that bugger swimming; just shout, 'are bhai, wo dekho magarmach uska piccha kar raha hai' :twisted:
Anyways, its real fun to read your story in parts, as im at my native place, i read before going for fishing and after comming back...

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 pm 
Fishaholic

Aris ,
You have been successful recreating your Sunday's fishing experience through your sincere writing . But its a request .. :-) don't make us wait more.

:lol:

tight lines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:28 pm 
Fishaholic

dmelloralf wrote:
U should have fouled hook the swimmer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah I can be able to foul hooked him and then cover him under the big net bought by Basharath, as he was very near to my hook. But my aim is not to hook human but to hook fish :lol: :lol:

dmelloralf wrote:
Arish How much will u make us wait for the whole story???

Lite dude, there is so much happened and I remember everybits... :-)

santosh wrote:
arish wrote:

Nope, If I had a reason to use punishment then I would have used the most gruesome method for ruining my aim so that he would have suffered the wrath for not listening to us :evil:

el gringo wrote:
You should have hit him with a bait-ball.

That will not make any sense to him :? if that be so then he will again keep disturbing as many times as he can :x

raka wrote:
Irritating swimmer ! :x if talkin doesnt help use saam daam dandd bhed... [smilie=ebilxmas-hat.gif]

Hahaha Raka if I have used daam then it would have been more easy :lol: :lol: :lol:

basharath wrote:
Arish i am going to tell the rest story in 3 lines...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ur memory is very good, i worry u remember all the minutes :roll:

that boy was local..and i think something might have happened in the nearby trees which bought such a product.

we asked him not to do so but he was acting like "baigan ko bolo".we would have fought him but we love our car windows..bcos few months back they emptied my bike tank.

Good write up arish,it is fun to see ur breakup writings...it looks as if we are watching some serial...... :-)

Hahahaha Basharath thanks, not only this trip that I remember every bits but all the trips that I have done :twisted: , there are some interesting tales to share based on my experience at Nagarjunasagar ;)

Regarding that local guy, I would like to befriend him rather than telling him to stop for in this case he would understand our concern and go to some other place to swim. :wink: and if we made him happy he would like to take us to some unknown spots where we take a chance to experience the best fishing as my uncle did in Nagarjunasagar

If I had to make a serial format, I will make it sure that the saas bahu drama is buried deep under the ground :lol:

dr. prasad wrote:
Next time you see that bugger swimming; just shout, 'are bhai, wo dekho magarmach uska piccha kar raha hai' :twisted:
Anyways, its real fun to read your story in parts, as im at my native place, i read before going for fishing and after comming back...

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Thanks doc :P, Manjira river is also a home to wild crocs. "wo potte magarmach ich pakad le jana tha... "

fishergomian wrote:
Aris ,
You have been successful recreating your Sunday's fishing experience through your sincere writing . But its a request .. :-) don't make us wait more.

:lol:

tight lines.

Thank you again fishergomian, have patience Mr. there is so much to enjoy on the entire story of this trip :lol:

Guys give me time to contemplate on the events that happened on that sunday, I can only contemplate that in my home peacefully...

Cheers...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:52 pm 
Fishaholic

Today pls stay awake whole night and complete the story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am 
Fishaholic

@Ralf: Im not the Bobbychima of Delhi, I can't write the long story at once ;)

I would like to say that my uncle had trained me well the art of using rod such as how to cast the rod, how to properly apply the drag on reel, what you will encounter then a fish is hooked etc. etc. I had casted my rod many times, have tried spinners and have gained some good experience in using it. With this experience in mind, I was well prepared and have used the right tactics such as the hook setup, giving proper grip to the drag, holding the rod in correct position etc.

Now when that guy jumped into water, luckily he did not come near us but swam for a quarter minute and left the water soon... when he was leaving I felt relieved.

The moment I felt relieved, suddenly my finger felt some strong force from the line and I let go of the line,I looked around for the floater and it was missing from the surface, I neither pulled the rod nor given the jerk, I took hold of the rod firmly then rod tip started bending ...

Now the reel felt little drag for two or three times and suddenly it started screeching in full force krrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

It was a moment I can't forget, the moment that broke my one and half years of dry run, the moment that given me the thrill of first tight line, the moment that stole my common sense away....

When the reel was singing krrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrr, I lost my sense, remained paused for some moments and I can't even imagined that I hooked the fish...

After I gained back my sense, I looked around and the reel was still singing krrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrrr, then I looked to my right then to left and then started breathing in joy, Stood up, shouted laud at Shadab bhai who was few feets away on my left "Shadab bhai I got it, I got it, I got fish, it is pulling the line strongly...."

Then Shadab bhai jumped in joy, suddenly reeled back his hook put his rod on the ground, ran toward retrieving the landing net and was calling at Basharath in joy who was further few feet away on the left to Shadab bhai. Basharath also reeled back his hook put his rod on the ground and both Shadab bhai and Basharath started running towards me in amazement. I was holding my rod firmly while looking at both Shadab bhai and Basharath in amazement on how cheerful they were running towards me, and the reel is still singing krrrrrr krrrrrrr krrrrrrrr......

Now they both reached me, I felt mad lost myself in wilderness and lost my sense again over the reel singing krrrrrr krrrrrr krrrrr..... by sensing the sheer power of the fish, I realized that it is big fish a really big fish indeed, either a Mulley or a carp, While still holding the rod in my left hand waiting for the reel to stop, Shadab bhai was standing to my right with the landing net watching over the water and calling on me to remain calm, be calm , be calm. Basharath was on the left he was looking at me happily and we both smilled in joy at each other. Then I asked Shadab bhai " Shadab bhai there might be something wrong with the reel, drag might be in loose", Shadab bhai checked the drag and everything was fine he then gripped the drag little tighter, by now fish gave up and reel stopped singing. nearly 1 minute elapsed since the hookup.

Then I started reeling the line back but I was doing it in wrong way i.e positioning the rod in wrong direction while reeling in(all this is because I was lost in wilderness). Shadab bhai noticed me doing the action in wrong way, and he started instructing me to stand firm, hold the rod straight at an angle of 90 degree, while reeling in pull down the rod in slow motion, then hold the reel pull back the rod to 90 degree and continue the process. I did as he instructed but there were still some little mistakes in me :?

While continually reeling the line back, the fish is now near us and we still didn't got a single glimpses of the fish, while reeling in I wanted to know which fish is there that made me mad. By now we were almost near to have the glimpses of the fish that made my day.

Gentlemen we noticed the fish, Gentlemen it was my dream fish, Gentlemen I have admired this fish for long since I started angling one and half years ago, Gentlemen this is the fish which I have studied properly before and all the different subspecies that are available in India. Gentlemen this is the fish which made me wonders when anglers narrate their experience. Gentlemen this is the dream fish of every anglers. Gentlemen I have done a good research before on the records that were broken earlier over the half century. Gentlemen this is the fish I have been longing to fight. Gentlemen this fish is my first fish. Gentlemen this fish is non other than MAHSEER the great game fish of India where people from across the world travels thousands of Kilometers in search of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 am 
Fishaholic

Finally!!!!!!!!!
Is anything more left???????
Put some more pics as a reward for us to wait so long :)

Arish I really really liked ur Narration.
Congratulation for ur first catch that too a freshwater anglers dream fish.

hope u had a celebration after the catch.

Cheerz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:07 am 
Fishaholic

Well done arish,your patience has been well rewarded !

Kingfish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:00 am 
Fishaholic

@demelloralf: Thanks again Ralf :D

Yes few more parts remaining along with some pics ;)

And instead of celebration I prayed two part of prayer bowed down in Prostration to the Almighty Thanking Him for this unforgettable experience. :P

As a token of appreciation and thanks to Shadab bhai and Basharath I want to take them to one of the best angling spot where general public will not be able to land there but very few and the well known anglers of Hyderabad...

@Kingfish: Thank You very much Kingfish, Im pleased to see your reply :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:02 am 
Fishaholic

Congrats Arish, Loved the write up.

The first fish is always very special, you will remember this day for whole of your life. You are a changed man now. :)))

Wishing you many more..

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am 
Fishaholic

Thanks Santosh, yes i will remember this day forever...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:01 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulations Arish !

Such a lovely catch.

You know every once in a while god hands us a moment full excitement so overwhelming that we almost glow out.

I hope catching this fish was one such moment of life.

Cheers
Salim
<<..>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 pm 
Enlightened

Arish is now Arish Bhai :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm 
Fishaholic

A very very fine fish indeed... Nice write up, it was fun to read...
Congrates Arish 'BHAI' :-)
I wish you many more..

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:49 pm 
Fishaholic

Arish,

We have a saying in Persian, "deer amadid vali drosst amadeed" !

I hope you understand ?

Khoda afiss,
Kingfish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm 
Fishaholic

@flyhigh: Thank You Salim Bhai, Yes this is one such moment of my life.

One thing I wanted to say to you that based on getting tip off from your catch and the use of bait there, I acted seriously in this way or else I would have taken spinning for either mulley or murrel.

@Bahsarath: hahaha you have been calling me "Arish Bhai" for long :-)

@Dr. Prasad: Thank You :-)

@Kingfish: Yes Kingfish I understood it. One of my friend is well versed in farsi script so I got the meaning of this saying from him.

correct me if there is some mistake in our part

It means "Better Late than never" :)

Khuda Hafiz :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 am 
Fishaholic

Hey Gentleman , congrats... its really a great feeling to hook a Mahseer! congrats once again...may you hook many more!!
Tight Lines!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm 
Fishaholic

Whoa whoa whoa !!! A golden mahseer !!! awesome !!! beautiful fish !!!
good writing too...
Man you should start up a fishing blog or something ! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm 
Fishaholic

A lovely Golden you have got as your first fish.. :P.

Heartiest congratulations Arish.. I know with the passion you have got for this sport, you will catch many more fishes but this will always remain a special catch for you.

Like your write up and excitement..

Keep on doing it.

Regards,

Ali..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm 
Fishaholic

@whitesnapper: Thanks, yes it is such a great feeling to hook a mahseer. :D

@Raka : Thanks Raka :-)

The golden mahseer are those that lives in Northern India and goes by the scientific name : Tor Putitora

This is the mahseer goes by the scientific name Tor Tor also called Redfin mahseer. But it has golden fins :-)

And I will start something up :P

@Ali Bhai: Thank you Ali Bhai, yes Ali bhai this fish always remain special for me :P

Last edited by arish on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am 
Fishaholic

Very nice fish Arish - Congrats...

Thanks for sharing the interesting report and the rare fish pics...

Hope to see lot more catches soon....All the best....

Thanks,
Sandip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:10 pm 
Fishaholic

Congrats Arish !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 pm 
Fishaholic

congrats on your first mahseer/fish. wish you many more

cheers
samit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:21 pm 
Fishaholic

finally!!! you have opened your account and what better fish than the mahseer for your first fish :D i am so happy for you. nice write up. heartiest congratulations :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm 
Fishaholic

@Sandip : Thanks and Im eagerly looking forward to catching more in coming seasons :P

@Kryptoz: Thanks :)

@Samit: Thanks Samit :)

@Dr. Aamir: Yes finally my account opened with a bang, a very beautiful lovely fish it was :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:44 am 
Enlightened

Hearty Congratulations Arish! Very beautiful fish and an even exciting story. Tight lines :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:20 pm 
Fishaholic

der aye durust aye miyaan :wink: :lol:

Hearty Congrats Young Man :D wish you many many of such golden, silver and bronze hook ups :wink: :lol: I got ur message, so sori ! coudn't reply , you'll know the reason for it very soon :twisted: :twisted:

Arish I loved your style of narration man, very lovey !!! I am damn sure that you will give Ekta kapoor serious competion if you venture in making tv serials :lol: :lol: I really mean it Man !! not kidding :wink:

Congrats once again n keep it up [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 am 
Fishaholic

@Atul: Thank you Atul :-)

@Lionheart: Thank you Sayed Bhai :D

I need not to go into tv business because Im to busy going and discussing Fishing Fishing Fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The X-Ray of my brain scan shows that there are fish all around my brain :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: