->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:14 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 am 
Enlightened

hello friend,

in my life i have done so many experiment specially for catla but one time tested essence is my all time favorite and that is deer musk essence but i have never seen raw deer musk in my life, then the question is how did i used it. moreover in todays world specially in india musk is a banned item.
in homeopathy there is a medicine called tincture musk(Q) which is really contain musk recedue but 15 years back qyality you will not get anymore.
i tried so many verity of artificial musk essence and fish is also chief justice of supreme court so you can't make them fool. there is no substitute of real musk for catla. Hapco,swap,Honeyman company are the best according to my knowledge.

DON'T TURN DOWN THE FULL BOTTLE IN TO YOUTR BAIT IT CAN BE SPOIL YOUR BAIT.DOUGH LIKE PING PONG BALL USE 3 DROPS ONLY.

there is lots of medicine in homeopathy which is usefull in other carp specis but it works depend on the biological texture of the pond or lake.

thanking you all and with regards

tutan
an angler by heart.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:35 pm 

tutan wrote:
hello friend,

in my life i have done so many experiment specially for catla but one time tested essence is my all time favorite and that is deer musk essence but i have never seen raw deer musk in my life, then the question is how did i used it. moreover in todays world specially in india musk is a banned item.
in homeopathy there is a medicine called tincture musk(Q) which is really contain musk recedue but 15 years back qyality you will not get anymore.
i tried so many verity of artificial musk essence and fish is also chief justice of supreme court so you can't make them fool. there is no substitute of real musk for catla. Hapco,swap,Honeyman company are the best according to my knowledge.

DON'T TURN DOWN THE FULL BOTTLE IN TO YOUTR BAIT IT CAN BE SPOIL YOUR BAIT.DOUGH LIKE PING PONG BALL USE 3 DROPS ONLY.

there is lots of medicine in homeopathy which is usefull in other carp specis but it works depend on the biological texture of the pond or lake.

thanking you all and with regards

tutan
an angler by heart.

hi brother, what was your result, can you specify how to use it . i have deer musk oil which is deer musk grain soaked in mysore sandalwood oil. its extremely musky fragrant as i use it as a fragrance. its power is unimaginable ,think about 10 to 15 drops of oil is enough to fragrant 1 kg ghee . pls tell me how to use it
thanks in advance from bangladesh