->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:46 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: I am very upset
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:15 pm 

Dear Anglers,
I love angling and do love all the anglers. This is first time I am fully prepare my self for angling. But don't know how to make (1) toop and what are the ingredient used to make toop. (2) what is the best bait for lei what should be used as bait in lei. (3) best bait for Carp for single hook hand-rod (without wheel) etc . Yesterday I went for angling in a pond. I used bread with some ant egg and little elichi powder with it. unfortunately got nothing where as other people got fishes as per their desire.
Hope all the angler will help me and will PM (if they hope so) me so that I will not fail in next visit.

With Regards
Dipesh

Post subject: Re: I am very upset
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 pm 
Fishaholic

Failure is part of the game. Read through the various topics discussed here related to freshwater fishing and try them out.
You will be able to catch. I am not into fresh water angling and cannot help you much.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:29 pm 

h_venkatesan wrote:
Failure is part of the game. Read through the various topics discussed here related to freshwater fishing and try them out.
You will be able to catch. I am not into fresh water angling and cannot help you much.

Thank you my dear, I do respect your comment. hope next time i will get success.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:59 pm 

My dear,
Patience is the name of the game. You may back with empty hand and broken heart witth only the danda and some rebuking jokes from your betterhalf for several times. But you have to keep the patience. Once your reel screamed all the matter will turn into joy. This is angling. By the way you have not mentioned the set up i.e. floating or bottom fishing. With stick and fixed length I suppose using float for small fish. Try this.
1. Bread 2. Boiled rice 3. Ghee 4. Honey 5. Wheat flour to make proper consistencry 6. Elaichi powder just two pinch.
First make fine bread crumb. Add rice to it and just loosely mix. Do not knead. Add honey, ghee, and elaichi powder and mix. Mix should not be dough. Keep it in a plastic bag overnight. To make the bait take a little amount of the mix and knead it. It should be soft but if it is difficult to attach to the hook add flour. Make a little ball and use two hook set up either two hooks in a ball or two seprate ball for two hooks. Put some ground bait or charai in your fishing area. I think you will able to catch.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:42 am 

dream fish wrote:
My dear,
Patience is the name of the game. You may back with empty hand and broken heart witth only the danda and some rebuking jokes from your betterhalf for several times. But you have to keep the patience. Once your reel screamed all the matter will turn into joy. This is angling. By the way you have not mentioned the set up i.e. floating or bottom fishing. With stick and fixed length I suppose using float for small fish. Try this.
1. Bread 2. Boiled rice 3. Ghee 4. Honey 5. Wheat flour to make proper consistencry 6. Elaichi powder just two pinch.
First make fine bread crumb. Add rice to it and just loosely mix. Do not knead. Add honey, ghee, and elaichi powder and mix. Mix should not be dough. Keep it in a plastic bag overnight. To make the bait take a little amount of the mix and knead it. It should be soft but if it is difficult to attach to the hook add flour. Make a little ball and use two hook set up either two hooks in a ball or two seprate ball for two hooks. Put some ground bait or charai in your fishing area. I think you will able to catch.

This is called the brotherhood of anglers.. I am really happy for your replay. Thanks My Dear I will try this and will let you know the result. Thank You again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:59 am 
Enlightened

debnath vai please let me know where are u from.. if u r from bengal then u need some more thing for catching carps..u can see older post there is a lot of thing already posted.. those will surely help u...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 pm 
Fishaholic

we must always remember it is called fishing
if we caught at every attempt then it would surely be called catching???
we must learn our craft, if we are to show success,
all an empty net proves is that today wasnt your day, you must learn to also enjoy the blank days
else we none of us would still be doing it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:33 pm 

trancer wrote:
we must always remember it is called fishing
if we caught at every attempt then it would surely be called catching???
we must learn our craft, if we are to show success,
all an empty net proves is that today wasnt your day, you must learn to also enjoy the blank days
else we none of us would still be doing it

[smilie=ebil-thumbup.gif]