->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:54 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm 

Wrangath...the absolute place for rainbow's ..easy to reach just an hour drive from city. Baggage limit here in every beat of kashmir is 6 fishes/rod.+permissions
http://jkfisheries.in/trout_angling.htm
Msg to those who say they make their own rules...
The place is far from jk fishries authorities doesn't make you the king of that place .. instead you should respect your hobby, profession wateva...
Indeed The Respect within the fellow anglers should be the sprit.. and those who are far from this should learn first to call themselves Human.
I personally respect and welcome the fellow anglers to this paradise..... its fun, adventure when mixed with trekking and camping..
Peace!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:12 pm 
Fishaholic

EESHAN wrote:
Indeed The Respect within the fellow anglers should be the sprit.. and those who are far from this should learn first to call themselves Human.
I personally respect and welcome the fellow anglers to this paradise..... its fun, adventure when mixed with trekking and camping..
Peace!!!!!!!!!!

No introduction!!! please do introduce yourself! none the less.....
YOU THE MAN!
CHEERS!

Regards,
Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 pm 
Enlightened

personally, i do not advocate King fisher's method and attitude but the question begs....he is still out with a fly rod!!?, banning him from the forum is fine but i feel we need to convince/educate him(and people like him) in a more subtle way. i also feel that the Admin and all the moderators should take the call or else everyone jumps on the wagon. no offence to anyone, just a personal suggestion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 pm 

Thanks....Omesh
Fellows dont need intro, guess personality is reflected by interests...
mchishi..I knw the method is harsh but i personally think a person from a specific city reflects his views about his place he should put a clear picture Not a Elite Factitious picture that will make the other angler doubt about the His passion of angling into the place, if he wishes to come to dat place for angling he should be provided enough resources wateva form, info or personal help to make his time a Bliss......No one owns or Tame these Streams we should consider ourselves blessed that we have places where we can Cherish our passion...................

Post subject: Posts
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:31 pm 
Fishaholic

hamour wrote:
ashok.. bro.. he cant read your post .. he's been banned. read ali's post to me bro.

I am very happy that this has finally happened. Now at least I can rest easily without my blood pressure arising after reading his arragant remarks

Post subject: Banning
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 pm 
Fishaholic

mchishi wrote:
personally, i do not advocate King fisher's method and attitude but the question begs....he is still out with a fly rod!!?, banning him from the forum is fine but i feel we need to convince/educate him(and people like him) in a more subtle way. i also feel that the Admin and all the moderators should take the call or else everyone jumps on the wagon. no offence to anyone, just a personal suggestion.

I agree with you fully, but given the language context King Fisher uses,I doubt that he will consider changing his ways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 am 

“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed” : Mahatma Gandhi.