->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 pm 

Hi everyone....iam new to the forum..i've been fishing for rohu and carp around hyderabad for the past few months and have been very successful too.. i recently started trying my luck at murrels and boy they have been a tough nut to crack..i know this lake around hyderabad with huge number of murrels in it..i've tried spinner,spoon and live bait but have been unfortunate..I notice a lot of then coming out for air but no bite yet..I was wondering if any of the fellow members would be interested in accompanying and guide me to catch these elusive fish..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi its your first post! Please put up a brief introduction about yourself and your tryst with angling! maybe a brief story or a couple of pics even! Sorry but seen many beauties from your region! so would love to see more! Once an introduction is in place! I guess you will receive the help you are looking for! but then again! before you actually ask for help! there is one awesome button on this forum on the right of the profile button! Your right! the search button! trust me I learned how to make a feeder using the button! I'm sure if you type in Murrel! you will find a lot of info! Please do post your introduction! please do read the forum rules and last but not the least! conserve for a better future!

Regards,

Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 pm 

Iam a 29 year old guy..iam into trading business..i like outdoor activities(kayaking ,trekking etc)..got introduced to fishing through my friend who left to the united states some time back..since then i've been hooked onto fishing..seeking help from an experienced angler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm 

Iam a 29 year old guy..iam into trading business..i like outdoor activities(kayaking ,trekking etc)..got introduced to fishing through my friend who left to the united states some time back..since then i've been hooked onto fishing..seeking help from an experienced angler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 pm 
Fishaholic

Not here my friend! in the introductions section! this is murrel fishing section!

P:S you could elaborate a little more on your introduction

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:01 pm 

:arrow: read the topic snake heads from Ahmedabad.. that should help you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:41 am 
Fishaholic

keep trying!