[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
A lesson learned - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:08 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: A lesson learned
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:20 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:27 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:07 pm 
Fishaholic

Flouro was Ocean Master extreeme from BassPro.
The shad was unmodified - I'll have to get the bits we were discussing when i get back to the UK.

As you mentioned shads, I'm also going to have to check out the new Daiwa ones - they have a second hook mounted further back - might be just the job for jacks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:31 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:56 am 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:09 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Fred, auction those cruises on Ebay.com :lol:

Bops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:47 pm 
Fishaholic

Hold On Fred,

Just received a message that Bangladesh caught using dope and may be disqualified, India may be called back..

All the best

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:00 pm 
Fishaholic

U pissing up my leg Bobster ????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:07 pm 
Fishaholic

No Serious, check the news channels, I just double checked with the sender, says it's true..

For your sake hope it's not just a rumour. India do not deserve a second chance..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:34 pm 
Fishaholic

Sorry Fred, false alarm mate. I asked the guys to double check with their sources and it turned out to be a hoax :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:39 pm 
Fishaholic

Bobster im gonna shoot your parrot next time youre down

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:52 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi john,

Sorry , I mean Fred.

I usually fish at Keri, Querrim or however people are spelling it that week. It's the on the south shore of the Teracol river right up on the northern boarder of Goa.
Unfortunatly, its getting kinda crowded of late with guys comming up from all over north Goa including weekend groups from Panaji (Panjim) so I also fish a couple of rivers up in Maharashtra when I get the chance.
The other option for getting away from the crowds is to fish from a boat but you have to know the river and it's not at all safe if there's a big sea running.

The stuff about fish location, playing tactics and leaders should apply to almost any medium sized Indian river though.

Ken.

BTW. "Steve" will just complicate things as Mr Lockett uses that name. If you don't like Ken, call me Barbara - It's the name I use at weekends.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:34 pm 
Fishaholic

[quote="Ken L"]Hi john,

Sorry , I mean Fred.

I usually fish at Keri, Querrim or however people are spelling it that week.
BTW. "Steve" will just complicate things as Mr Lockett uses that name. If you don't like Ken, call me Barbara - It's the name I use at weekends.......[/quot]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:47 pm 
Fishaholic

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Nice one Ken.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:52 pm 
Fishaholic

You dudes are a scream :lol:
Yeah Fred i was wondering how you were doing. Thought your butt would be on fire with India out of the tourney.
Never mind it can't get any worse now, or can it ? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:27 pm 
Fishaholic

They starting a Twenty20 World Cup...

Bad enough they can't get runs on the board and now they asking them to get runs in a jiffy [smilie=huh-ani.gif]

OOOH, AAAH, INDIA !!
[smilie=zzz.gif] [smilie=zzz.gif] INDIA !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:36 pm 
Fishaholic

Oh Yeah Hi Barbara ... thought i knew you from Somewhere ... sorry for the goof up Ken ... tight lines mate

OMO .. ive got the whole fire brigade round my ass and they still cant put out the fire .. doubt if they will ... cant get any worse .... boy wait till the fluffing accountants and audit gets in the fray ...then ill need all the Kaveri water to put out the fire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 pm 
Fishaholic

How apt the subject of this thread has turned out to be :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:48 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi fred, .. u also look in to tours for trade events..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:21 pm 
Fishaholic

Yup Santosh the works ... rubber plastic u name it ... dusseldorf hannover china all over .. but rite now my worlds Barbados and the fires burning bright .... just a little time for the ashes :P :P :P :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:49 pm 
Fishaholic

fred.. send the cabins & match tickets as gift to the indian team and their family members.. OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF INDIAN TEAM TO THE WORLD CUP..
:P :twisted:
would be nice to see them in stands cheering for Bangladesh... :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:58 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:32 am 
Fishaholic

Here's a photo of the two Barra at 20lb and 19lb with a nice mangrove jack as well

Shot with at 2007-07-23

Post subject: Hey Ken L
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:15 am 
Enlightened

Hey Ken L nice pic.
BTW where and when did u catch them.

Happy Fishing
Vinayak :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 pm 
Fishaholic

Querrim on 28.03.07 - Story at the top of the thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 pm 
Fishaholic

Yeah, Freddy I waited like a moooooonstruck [smilie=headfuck.gif] [smilie=mad.gif] lover waiting for his drink with you, but no luck. All you could have done was to sell those cruise tickets to the indainanglers at a huge discount, we would have shouted in unison ` HURRAH FOR SOTC` and had a great fishing holiday.

Many googlies on this thread. Bops, should issue a warning, to all tight liners, who like me believe, seven-thirsty, and not to be on the net. :P :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:36 pm 
Fishaholic

And forgot to add, Ken, good write up, where the hell do you find the time?????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 am 
Fishaholic

Hey, what's the problem with time. I was on my hollidays when I wrote the article above and the mahseer stuff (there's more about the mahseer fishing on AN if you follow the link on the mahseer forum) and what is a boy to do in the middle of the day when I've already had breakfast and it's to early to start drinking ?
It's either sit down like a geek in front of a PC and write bragging stories to entertain you guys (and hopefully share a bit of hard earned information and experience) or park my self in a bar with a coffee and watch scantily clad Russian and Isaeli girls walk by.

Come to think of it, you're right. How do I find the time ?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable